Cloud Security Attacks: Understand Your Cloud Attack Surface
Our latest DevOps and Security offering demonstrates just how serious TriNimbus is about cloud security, cloud security attacks and cloud security breaches and the extent to which we are dedicated to improving our customers' environments day-to-day, monitoring performance, responding to alerts, and protecting their data.
Using real-life attack data from a customer-base of 3,800+ organizations over the last 18 months our partner, Alert Logic has identified attacker behavior trends in their 2017 Cloud Security Report and discusses how organizations can approach security within their increasingly complex environments.
Download this report to:
- Deep dive into Alert Logic’s cyber security discoveries and conclusions
- Learn how Cyber criminals are moving up the application stack to find vulnerabilities and what it means for your web applications
- Use this information to help defend yourselves against your adversaries
Who can benefit most from reading this report?
- Organizations rebalancing their systems among public, private, and on-premises solutions can see from the findings where to put extra effort into securing critical functions
- Network and Application Architects who need to understand where danger lies can learn from the experience of those who have triumphed, or not
- Those charged with inspiring their organizations to do better and be better at understanding current threats will find plenty of guidance as to how to proceed for maximum effect